Working with PartnersImproved Apps work with Salesforce consulting partners around the world.
Together we thrive
Improved Apps work with a lot of Salesforce consulting partners around the world. Our solutions form a critical part of a customer’s implementation to support remote workers and drive better employee, customer or partner experiences.
Rest assured we understand services, however we are not a services business, therefore it is critical we work with strategic partners to help our mutual customers through these difficult times and beyond.
In order to move quickly, we are not looking for formal partnerships at this time, we will engage our teams to support your business, whilst you own the customer relationship. We can ramp your teams up very quickly and help you with the first couple of implementations to share our knowledge and ensure success.
Sample partners we work with via our customers:
Knowledge Resource Management™
Working with partners, we have created the next generation knowledge platform, we call it Knowledge Resource Management™
(KRM™) and it is a unique 100% native solution, trusted by many fortune 500 companies.
- At the lower levels KRM™ surfaces critical content to the right people at the right time and provides help and training and compliance tools.
- At the higher levels KRM™ transcends many business critical applications in the enterprise (shown in the diagram on the right) and provides access to statistical information that can be analysed and further expanded, capturing sentiment and feedback as various user communities go about their day.
As ERP and more recently CRM allowed businesses to consolidate vendors, costs and drive efficiencies by breaking down the silos… KRM™ is set to provide a similar leap which your salesforce customers need today.
What’s the opportunity for you as a Salesforce consulting partner?
- Help your customers now, by enabling our technology in their orgs to support the remote worker
- Capture the ‘Digital Adoption’ budgeting spend
- Differentiate from your competition by delivering measurably better client results
- Drive Cost efficiencies through application consolidation and reduced technical debt
- Increased consulting spend from customers maintaining longer term relationships fostered by demonstrable project success
More information on our two solutions, which form part of KRM™
Helps businesses surface critical information at the point of need, on any device. This can be general help, guidance, broken down training material (bite-size, always-on learning) and we measure all users interactions with content and capture feedback/sentiment along the way. This ensures critical content is not missed and users get the best experience possible, whilst boosting performance.
Gets critical comms out of collaboration tools and email – Make sure critical communications are not missed, with full audit and tracking metrics. Alert users to critical communications with the engaging notification banner – available in ‘breaking news’ ticker style or wide/narrow form-factors by Salesforce experience.