Use Case / Case Studies
We’ve worked with so many fantastic customers since our journey began in 2011. By taking the time to understand our customers’ needs, business cases and future roadmaps, we help identify quick wins to establish proof of concept and build lasting relationships. With a 92% CSAT score, we are proud to say it’s our customers that drive our innovation for mutual success.
Featured Use Cases
How Improved Apps delivered zero classroom training to maximise a customer’s Salesforce investment
Use Case by Sector
Addressing Customers' Digital Adoption Needs
Driving Competency and Proficiency | Maintaining process compliance | Reducing Internal Costs
We are looking forward to working with Improved Apps to create fantastic experiences for our clients and internal users
Programme Manager, UK
Healthcare and Life Sciences
Reducing Internal Costs
I need solutions that avoid high development costs
Operations & Marketing, Customer Technical Support
Customer & Partner Communities | Managing Critical Communications | Maintaining process compliance | Onboarding/Change Management
Nothing but good things to say about Improved Apps
Manager, Business Process Reengineering
Driving Competency and Proficiency | Customer & Partner Communities | Onboarding and Change Management
One hell of a no-brainer! For anyone who wrestles with sales-process enablement and good old fashion sales support, this tool is an absolute must... a phenomenal tool, easy to roll out, child's play to maintain, we couldn't function without it... a great company to work with too!
Sales Director, UK
Maintaining process compliance | Driving Competency and Proficiency | Onboarding and Change Management
The content is right where my users need it...
I love it!!
Learning Design, Dev, and Imp Tech Lead, Tax & Legal (USA)
Driving Adoption Webinar - Duration 1 Hour
Get some great insights and ‘Quick wins’ from these leading companies on how to drive usage, which in turn drives adoption and return on investment.
Here are some key learnings from our customers expressed in this video:
We implemented a zero classroom training policy which met with resistance from users who were used to classroom training! Our immediate “need to know” pieces of learnings; InApp Help learnings, were, critically, supported by a strong change network of respected experts in each department
Julie Holloway – Learning and Development Manager – Brambles
Our main driver for InApp content and just-in-time learning was to migrate one large Salesforce Org, with nearly 2,000 users, into another even more complex Salesforce Org. Executive sponsorship and walking the talk is worth its weight in gold
Andy Louca – Head of CRM and Business Information – Refinitv
In with the main CRM changes we bundled up other interesting features NOT made available on the legacy platform. We quantified the benefits and presented the new solution as acceptable to all the stakeholders
We have a mantra that you’ll know 20% before go-live and you’ll learn the other 80% in the following 12 months. But still everyone wants a “handbook” that will answer all their questions on day 1!
Simon Thompson, CEO of Improved Apps, hosted this round table discussion on ‘current best practice for driving user adoption of Salesforce based transformation projects’.
This is your opportunity to hear our panel talk about their experiences of driving adoption of Salesforce based transformations.
The panel discussed the following:
- What are your key adoption challenges and how are you overcoming them?
- What advice would you give a digital transformation leader about delivering “Quick Wins”?
- How have you improved the agility of your programme?
Panellists of industry experts include:
Jamie Hart from PageGroup
Asit Mishra from G4S
Julie Holloway from Brambles
Andy Louca from Refinitiv
Sarah Woodhead from PageGroup
Co-hosted with: Simon Macklin (Salesforce.com) – Vice President, Customer Success UK and Ireland
More details on the panel:
Simon Macklin (Salesforce.com)
Andy Louca (Refinitiv)
Jamie Hart (Page Group)
Julie Holloway (Brambles)
Sarah Woodhead (Page Group)
Asit Mishra (G4S)
Improved Apps Demo
Boost your organisation’s digital adoption
Pricing & Support
Get started in 3 easy steps
Choose to install one or both of our apps – Improved Help and Improved Noticeboard.
Drag and drop chosen packaged components onto your pages, then run the quick start wizard.
Create Engaging Content
Start authoring content and deploy to your users, all within your Salesforce application.
Get started with Improved Help and Improved Noticeboard NOW!