This is a great opportunity to white label our solutions for your customers and to drive your own digital adoption and digital user engagement strategies.
- Are you a Salesforce ISV partner or a company responsible for building or integrating Salesforce applications?
- Do you worry about Customer Satisfaction and renewal rates?
- Do you worry about onboarding new Customers and user adoption of your applications?
- Do you want to know where there may be issues in your product, or solution, with the users, or with a department?
- Would you like to be able to sell beyond your existing users within a customers org?
- Are your customers struggling with change fatigue?
- Do you leave help and training and adoption issues until the end of project implementation and then forget about them?
Answered ”yes” to any of these? Then Improved Apps is here to help. We’re here to help you drive adoption and empower self-help.
Customer adoption and end user experience is now critical on the C-level agenda. Critical for Customer engagement, retention, revenue growth, and the containment of support costs.
So, how are your users supported for your app? Do they…
- access rich-media, context-sensitive embedded help and have access to interactive help guides and page walkthroughs OR
- have to learn about things through remote documentation, out of context, with screen-shots that don’t match local customisations and perhaps all hidden behind an impenetrable search page?
If you are a Salesforce ISV partner, working with Improved Apps, you will be able to benchmark customers against one another and identify those that need additional help. You will also be able to find the issues with people, departments, or solutions, as well as have access to a more agile ‘Early Warning System’ (EWS).
Improved Apps helps our white-label partners by…
- Providing different help for Admins Vs End Users, boosting proficiency and confidence.
- Reducing the authoring of content by 100’s of hours every year.
- Helping understand where the issues of end-user/customer adoption occur by gathering interaction data and sentiment.
- Increasing adoption, efficiency and confidence in your applications by users.
- Improving speed and ease of training, more interactively, placing information as close to the point of need as possible.
- Reducing process and data errors by helping users understand what to do and why.
- Dramatically reduce your support costs by placing the right help, in the right place, at the right time.
- Helping plan for the success of the enterprise and providing an early warning of impending issues by identifying customer issues before they become support problems.
Read more about how we work with partners here.
Do get in touch and we can demo our solutions, it will quickly bring you up to speed on the innovation that is ‘Improved Apps’, or visit our AppExchange listings for Improved Help and Improved NoticeBoard to learn more and read all the great reviews and even get started today.